Minggu, 20 Juni 2010

Contoh Cover Letter

March 9th, 2010
Mr. Ahmad Natsir
Shell Exploration and Production Malaysia B.V.

Level 18, Tower 2, Petronas Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Dear Mr. Natsir:

I’m responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for a Petroleum Engineer. I consider that my credentials and interests matches with your requirement and want to apply for the same position.
I graduate from a reputable university in Petroleum Engineering and have experience in Petroleum Engineering for the last four years, working with other Petroleum Engineers with the tasks and responsibilities focusing on examining the geologic formation and the nature of the rock containing the reservoir, determining the drilling methods to be used, and monitoring the drilling and production activities ;working on designing tools and operation procedures in order to gain efficiency in the recovery of oil and gas; calculating the nest possible method of recovery of petroleum from different reservoirs ( see my resume for the detail ). Inevitably, a well-trained and professional Petroleum Engineer is highly needed to the growth and integrity of any Dept. I believe I am the one who has the skill set and the experience you’re looking for.
You may be interviewing other potential Petroleum Engineers but I hope you will not make a final decision until I can talk over this job with you and show you want I can bring to it.
Please call me on my cell phone to set up an interview at your convenience if you’d like to talk to me. Thank you for considering my application and cover letter. I’m really looking forward to meeting you.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr Adi

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar